Pilates DVDs: Here is our selection of DVDs which are suitable for people on a Beginner and Intermediate level of fitness. Brilliant for those over the age of 50. If you're not in that age group, how about your Mum - they make a wonderful useful gift. Purchase your Pilates DVD and it will be dispatched to you within 24 hours. The cost of each is $20.
Note: These Pilates DVDs are processed by PAYPAL for secure payments. Simply enter your state,code & country, shipping costs will be calculated for you'll then you'll proceed to the Checkout.
Stretching Exercises DVD
• A beautiful Pilates DVD filmed with Australian animals doing their stretches. Animals intuitively know how to stretch, but most of us don’t, and suffer Inflexibility & Pain because of it.
• Includes 25 stretchesfor every major muscle group in the body. You’ll do some on the floor, some sitting and some standing. You’ll be living in a fully-flexible and pain-free body in no time at all – and look all the much better for it...
• 10% of the proceeds of this DVD are donated to the Australian Koala Foundation, for the “Save the Koala” campaign.
PURCHASE $20 with PayPal.
***See short VIDEO sample STRETCHES below...
Stability Ball Exercise DVD
• These exercises are fun to do and extremely effective to promote core strength, greater flexibility and improved posture & balance.
• They will benefit anyone at the beginner or intermediate level of fitness and for the over 50’s..
•You can do wonders with this inexpensive little bit of rubber. Pilates is all about resistance exercise, and the band provides just that. This is a wonderful upper body workout that will give you results such as upper body strength, improved posture, nicely toned muscles and you'll walk a lot taller. Walk straight & tall into a room, and you’ll always make an impression.
PURCHASE $20 with PayPal
***See short VIDEO sample BAND EXERCISES below...
• This is a general full body tone-up – you’ll need no other device, except a mat on the floor. You’ll develop well toned muscles, better flexibility and a feeling of confidence as you begin to feel better in your own skin. You'll improve core strength, posture & balance. Included on the inside cover are full instructions for pelvic floor exercises, which are an important aspect of core strength.
• This will benefit anyone at the beginner/intermediate level of fitness and for over 50’s..
Over 50? You'll find heaps of great FREE 2-minute videos to help with your exercise routine with full instructions to help you along the way..Click here:
Over 50's Workouts
Check out our full body workout DVDs - you're sure to find one that is just right for you. There are 4: Core Strength Exercises, Stability Ball Exercises, Resistance Band Exercises & Stretching Exercises. Click: